DISCLAIMER FOR INTERACTIVE SERVICES
Food on the Green maintains the interactive portion(s) of their Web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to Food on the Green that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. Food on the Green reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by Food on the Green necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
3. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Food on the Green may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
4. Food on the Green makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
5. Food on the Green hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this web site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
6. In no event shall Food on the Green be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected
- with the use or performance of this web site,
- with the delay or inability to use this web site,
- with the provision of or failure to provide services, or
- for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Food on the Green has been advised of the possibility of damages.
8. Food on the Green reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
9. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of the parties hereto.
10.This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.